Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Malissa & Dean's engagement pics

Malissa and Dean contacted us awhile back about shooting their wedding after they saw a guestbook we designed for Alice & Rory's wedding last November. Malissa and her daughter, Chloe, came to the studio to meet with me regarding our weddings and when I asked what her fiance's name was, I instantly realized we shot his sister's wedding about 5 years ago--one of our first weddings! So many things have changed since then, from our style, to our experience and confidence, it really made me appreciate how far we've come.

Brian and I met up with Malissa and Dean at Gahanna Creekside last Saturday for their engagement session, and Chloe also came along for some family pictures! We then headed back over to the Short North for a few more shots a little less traditional...






1 comment: