Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ashlynne & Carson

I first met Ashlynne & Carson back in early May after they contacted me about doing maternity pictures of Ashlynne, who was about 12 weeks pregnant at the time. I convinced them to come in every month for some "belly shots," something I'd always wanted to do but had never had a chance, since most maternity clients tend to contact us towards the end of the pregnancy. We'd planned to have an outdoor session awhile back, but rain, heat, and more rain, always seemed to be in our way.

So finally, with Ashlynne about 28 weeks along, we got to do our outdoor shoot! The weather was nice, not too warm, and Ashlynne had the new haircut she had been wanting to get for some time...and so as always, a sample of my favorites...I'll be sure to post our monthly belly shots once I have a full "collection," we still have a few month to go... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment