Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Courtney and Brett's Wedding!

This past year has been a bit of a blur at times, especially when I was pregnant and meeting with new clients in the first half of the year and suffering from baby brain. I do remember one particular thing about my first meeting with Courtney--she was a little concerned about her November 6th wedding, and that it might be too cold to have the ceremony outside. I remember assuring her that it is still decently comfortable around that time every year--I know this because Brian and my anniversary is November 1st.

And so the week of Courtney and Brett's big day comes around and I'm stalking the forecast and low and behold, we're looking at a high of 44 degrees on their wedding day. As the week goes on the predicted high gets lower and lower and finally Saturday morning, we were looking at a high of 41 degrees!

But, trooper that she is, Courtney was bound and determined to have that outdoor wedding! And good for her, if you ask me. Blankets were passed out and guests kept their coats on, and Courtney got to walk down the isle at her outdoor wedding ceremony. :)

And now for Courtney and Brett's sneak peak...

















No comments:

Post a Comment