Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jen & Jason's wedding

Jen and Jason were married this past Sunday at the French Hen Farm in Marysville, Ohio. From the handmade bouquet of vintage brooches to the hand-dyed ballet flats for guests instead of flip-flops, to the bridal gown which Jen made herself, I can honestly say we've never seen such a personalized wedding. It was amazing to see Jen's vision and hard work (and we hear some hard work from Jason as well!) come to fruition, and I wish I could show you more here. For now, here are just a few...
















2 comments:

  1. Some of the best wedding photos I have ever seen!you are a visionary..... and if you would come to n.y. I would hire you to photograph one of my daughters weddings when the time comes!you can expect to hear from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wedding share is quite impressive. Bride and groom celebrating with such mesmerizing arrangements are out of the world. Catering and baking management at my friend's reception did their job very well. One of the highly recommended event venue Atlanta was hired and vendors provided attractive favors with souvenirs of same theme.

    ReplyDelete