Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ellie & Her Kitchen and A Trip to the Zoo

My friend and superstar wedding coordinator, Emilie Duncan, and I like to get together for lunch every month or two. Our lunch dates tend to involve more chatting than lunching, but I always look forward to exchanging weddings stories and listening to her mommy wisdom. The last time I photographed Emilie's daughter, Ellie, it was her 1st birthday party, so I was really excited when Emilie and I set a date for some new pictures of one of my favorite 2-year-olds! Emilie had just two requests...get shots of the amazing kitchen set she and her husband made from Ikea purchases, and some pictures at the zoo. How could I resist?!













1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures! I cannot wait to see the rest!! Thank you so much for letting us drag you around the zoo - we had a great time. :)

    And I love our lunches too - in fact, we should schedule another one!

    ReplyDelete