Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Colin and Olga's Wedding

My Uncle Colin was married this past Saturday to my "now" Aunt Olga at St. Joseph's Cathedral in downtown Columbus. It was a bit of a family reunion for me and for my family, as there were cousins and aunts and uncles I hadn't seen in many years! We started out at the Hyatt on Capitol Square, photographing the two of them as they got ready for the day, then off to Jeffrey Mansion for some formals, then to visit Colin's mother's grave before heading to the ceremony--then back to the Hyatt for the reception!

P.S.....Please note the bouquet toss--the last picture shown here. I have no idea if I think it's hilarious because it's mostly my relatives in the picture, but I'm pretty sure it is one of the most animated bouquet tossing pictures. It cracks me up every time I look at it--just look at each individual's reaction to the incoming bouquet--pretty funny!


















No comments:

Post a Comment